Multiple Archive Instances and WADO problems

leogrande

Jul 26, 2013, 10:16:17 AM7/26/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

I have set up multiple archive instances on one of my dcm4chee servers and it works with DICOM viewers/workstations Q/R but it fails to work with WADO from the dcm4chee web console.

It works only if images are on the first storage but crashes when images are retrieved from the second storage.

Weasis and "Show DICOM object" cause dcm4chee web server crash!

leogrande

Jul 31, 2013, 2:11:25 PM7/31/13

Hey moderators, if any!!!

What happened with the dcm4chee forum after moving to the Google Groups?

It is so slow and passive.

Do not you see that the problem that I posted is a real problem?

I have tried Weasis, RemotEye.....

leogrande

Jul 31, 2013, 6:32:57 PM7/31/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I found  this in the log file:

Get WADO object for 1.2.840.113619.2.224.6849364.1373297897.0.665.4
2013-07-31 18:01:57,619 INFO  -> (http-<,IP> [org.dcm4chex.wado.mbean.WADOSupport] WADO request redirected to aedto:<IP address> WADO URL:null

viewer/wado repeatedly sends this request to the dcm4chee server until its web server cashes.

I would expect some response from the dcm4chee server to the requester that it cannot retrieve that study but not to crash.

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:04:38 PM UTC-4, leogrande wrote:

Hey moderators, if any!!!

What happened with the dcm4chee forum after moving to the Google Groups?

It is so slow and passive.

Do not you see that the problem that I posted is a real problem?

I have tried Weasis, RemotEye.....

leogrande

Jul 31, 2013, 6:59:25 PM7/31/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have set "useClientRedirect = True" in the WADOService and at least server doesn't crash now.

But I still cannot figure out why wado cannot retrieve studies from the second archive instance.

leogrande

Jul 31, 2013, 8:19:54 PM7/31/13
I was thinking of using 'FetchDestinationAET' in WADOServices but it requires to use WADOUrl 'DICOM_QR_ONLY' which is not possible to set andI found that WEB-992 was fixed in dcm4chee-web-3.0.4. But it has not been released yet.

I want to set it in AETfor the second storage archive instance and set 'FetchDestinationAET' = < my second instance AET> and am expecting that studies will be retrieved by DICOM retrieve. But I might be wrong.

I have to wait for the 3.0.4 release, I guess.

leogrande

Aug 11, 2013, 8:54:19 PM8/11/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
After I have changed Second Storage's Retrieve AET to the AET of the first storage, it works now. I can send studies to the DcmServer2/StoreScp2 with the called AET(Second Archive instance), but retrieve them by using Query/RetrieveScp (first archive instance).