Synology change AET

Nicolas Dupont

Jun 22, 2016, 11:10:20 AM6/22/16
to dcm4che
Hi,

I installed the server on 2 synology in 2 separate locations and I'd like to forward all the images each server receives to the other one so as to keep them in sync.
It seems like I should be able to do that using the forward service but my problem is that the default PACS configuration in the synology package is to use DCM4CHEE as the AET and I can't seem to find out how to change that as I need both servers to have different AET to forward content from one to the other.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Nicolas

Khiusttin Franklin Sanchez Quesada

Jun 23, 2016, 3:23:26 AM6/23/16
to dcm4che
Hi Nicolas,

you can go to the JMX Console ---->

dcm4chee.archive

service=AE en then

void updateAETitle()

in order to change actual EAT for a new one EAT