Send a MWL Item to DCM4CHEE

Marina Mota

Jun 17, 2019, 3:34:13 PM6/17/19
to dcm4che
I would like to know how can I send a MWL item to DCM4CHEE-ARC. I saw that the Dvtk Modality Emulator can do this simulation, but it is only available to Windows. There is another way to do this, without installing a virtual machine?

martin hamon

Jun 17, 2019, 3:39:08 PM6/17/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Dvtk not send mwl to pacs, only recive mwl from pacs. If you want to send a mwl item you can use hapy test panel.
El 17 de jun. de 2019 16:34 -0300, Marina Mota <marina.pes...@gmail.com>, escribió:
I would like to know how can I send a MWL item to DCM4CHEE-ARC. I saw that the Dvtk Modality Emulator can do this simulation, but it is only available to Windows. There is another way to do this, without installing a virtual machine?

Marina Mota

Jun 17, 2019, 3:57:38 PM6/17/19
to dcm4che
Thanks, I will try.

El 17 de jun. de 2019 16:34 -0300, Marina Mota <marina.pe...@gmail.com>, escribió:
I would like to know how can I send a MWL item to DCM4CHEE-ARC. I saw that the Dvtk Modality Emulator can do this simulation, but it is only available to Windows. There is another way to do this, without installing a virtual machine?

fleetwoodfc

Jun 17, 2019, 5:49:47 PM6/17/19
to dcm4che