Forwarding priors using forward_priors.xsl

Jasmeet Singh

Feb 14, 2014, 6:45:29 AM2/14/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need some help with forward_priors.xsl

I have to set up a forwarding rule to route priors based on patient ID. I have been through all the forums & I found that I need to set "includePrior" switch on my destination and then set up a forward_priors.xsl.

However whatever I have searched for forward_priors.xsl I got only one sample and I cannot make sense of it.

Can someone please help in creating the forward_priors.xsl which would choose priors based on patient ID? I need to put in this routing rule on the weekend so would really appreciate some help here.

Jasmeet Singh