Query other PACS from dcm4chee possible?

C.Fabricius

Sep 25, 2014, 12:53:25 PM9/25/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I would like to know if it is possible to query some other PACS from within dcm4chee for Query/Retrieve?

I found older posts here wich sounded as if that wouldn't possible, but i wasn't sure..
Maybe i misunderstood the meaning of the "Source AET" Dropdownbox, but for me that sounds as if it should be possible to send a C-Find to some other AET?

Best regards,

Christian

fleetwoodfc

Sep 25, 2014, 2:03:52 PM9/25/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You cannot query another PACS via the web interface. Source AET is the AE of the SCU that sent the study to the PACS. You can configure the PACS to prefetch priors from an external archive  - basically a Q/R.