Oviyam 2.5 for the DCM4CHEE Archive 5

Balachandran M

Jul 3, 2017, 4:36:42 AM7/3/17
to dcm4che
Is Oviyam compatible with the DCM4CHEE Archive 5? If compatible, please help me how can i configure the wado URI? Thanks

Prakash Jayaraman

Jul 4, 2017, 1:30:06 AM7/4/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Oviyam is yet to be tested with dcm4chee Archive 5. Will update once testing is done.

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Balachandran M <balachan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is Oviyam compatible with the DCM4CHEE Archive 5? If compatible, please help me how can i configure the wado URI? Thanks

Balachandran M

Jul 16, 2017, 3:57:59 AM7/16/17
to dcm4che
Thanks!

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:30:06 AM UTC+1, Prakash Jayaraman wrote:
Oviyam is yet to be tested with dcm4chee Archive 5. Will update once testing is done.
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Balachandran M <balachan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is Oviyam compatible with the DCM4CHEE Archive 5? If compatible, please help me how can i configure the wado URI? Thanks

xiezhong...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 9:09:54 PM8/9/17
to dcm4che
Dear Prakash Jayaraman:
        which h5 web DICOM viewer is already compatiple with dcm4chee Archive 5?

在 2017年7月4日星期二 UTC+8下午1:30:06,Prakash Jayaraman写道:
Oviyam is yet to be tested with dcm4chee Archive 5. Will update once testing is done.
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Balachandran M <balachan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is Oviyam compatible with the DCM4CHEE Archive 5? If compatible, please help me how can i configure the wado URI? Thanks

Prakash Jayaraman

Aug 11, 2017, 1:06:06 AM8/11/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure about the other viewers. Oviyam should work with dcm4chee 5, but I'm yet to test it. Give me a week. I'll test it and let you know.