v5.17.1 - Monitoring --> Associations error

Docjay

Jul 28, 2019, 6:41:24 PM7/28/19
to dcm4che
DCM4CHEE v5.17.1

Just updated from v5.16.2 to v5.17.1.  When I go to 'monitoring' and under 'associations' and click start, it will show a a row with the current connection and how many images its received with all the times listed, but an error pops up in red at the bottom with the error msg 'e.son is not a function'.

It does not continue to happen if I click the stop/start button, but the refresh button works, it just won't update it in real time.

I've attached the error msg to this post.

Thanks
e.json error -d4c.PNG

Docjay

Aug 5, 2019, 12:44:19 AM8/5/19
to dcm4che
Anyone else notice this bug on the current version?

Shefki Esadi

Aug 5, 2019, 11:24:24 AM8/5/19
to dcm4che
Hi,

In the newest version should that be fixed we hat that error while switching to keycloak.js

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Docjay

Aug 8, 2019, 5:17:21 PM8/8/19
to dcm4che
okay, I'll be waiting for v5.17.2 - thanks!

vrinda nayak

Aug 9, 2019, 4:13:05 AM8/9/19
to dcm4che
The latest released version is 5.18.0