[UI] AET selected by default to search studies ?

Aloïs Dreyfus

Sep 12, 2018, 5:31:18 AM9/12/18
to dcm4che
Hi !

I changed the name of the primary Application Entity title of archive device from "DCM4CHEE" to "PACS" by using the environment variable "AE_TITLE".

It works well, but now when I want to search studies from the UI, the Internal AET selected by default is "IOCM_EXPIRED" (I guess it's because it's the first in alphabetical order ?).

Can you tell me if there is a way to configure to select by default the AET of archive device, please ? If not, do you think it's an interesting issue ?

Shefki Esadi

Sep 12, 2018, 9:49:22 AM9/12/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

yes, for now it's taking the first element in the list.
It's planed to redesign and partly-rewrite the study page (for Example, split between internal and external mode etc) and use as filter the new module "filter-generator" (for now it's used in some parts of the UI, for example in (External) Retrieve tab in Monitoring), that module saves the last state of the filters (in the pro version of the UI, using that module, you can generate templates of the filters and set one of them as default).

Another thing that is planed regarding the AET drop-down list is to specify the AET list which you want to see in the list through the UI-Config and don't show all AET-s that are there.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Aloïs Dreyfus

Sep 12, 2018, 10:21:39 AM9/12/18
to dcm4che
Thank you for this quick and accurate answer

Shefki Esadi

Sep 18, 2018, 6:47:56 AM9/18/18
to dcm4che

Hi,

as planed up the next version you will be able to configure which AETs to show.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

Aloïs Dreyfus

Sep 25, 2018, 11:01:14 AM9/25/18