Online Storage Information in Dashboard

markus...@me.com

Jul 4, 2024, 1:38:57 AM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to dcm4che
Bildschirmfoto 2024-07-04 um 07.38.35.pngGood morning everyone

I have been running dcm4chee-web 3.0.2 (16829) in a MacOS environment for many years without any issues in terms of reliability, speed, and versatility. The data are stored on an NAS and are readily available. I have noticed, though, that in the Dashboard/Filesystems settings the online storage capacity does not really reflect the true physical size (overall/used/free) and thus signals that only 22 days of capacity are being left, although this number does not seem to change that much over time despite the fact that some 20'000 to 25'000 images are being added to the database and external storage everyday.

My questions are as follows:
(1) Does the storage capacity indicated reflect the space on the DB host or the external data host? Neither seem to correspond to the true available disk size available/overall?

(2) Can these values be edited in JMX agent view and if so where and how? I supposed it would be  in the dcm4chee.archive, although I failed to find an appropriate editable setting.

Your attention, help and valuable insights are gratefully appreciated.

Markus