JPEG images with burned in annotation from DICOM images

hva...@vjt.com

Sep 10, 2018, 1:44:56 PM9/10/18
to dcm4che
Hello all,

I tried using Ctrl+C to get the viewer image with burned in annotation to clipboard. However, it fails to copy the viewer to the clipboard.
The procedure I followed was as follows: File>Export>Selected View To Clipboard. This does not work. However, the other option  File>Export>Selected View To Clipboard(only real size image) works fine but obviously it does not have burned in annotations. I am using Weasis 3.0.1 portable version. I am using Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.

Am I doing something wrong or this is some new bug?

Nicolas Roduit

Sep 11, 2018, 1:35:01 PM9/11/18
to dcm4che
Yes, it is a known bug in the version 3.0.1. It has been fixed in the next release (should be available very soon). See https://dcm4che.atlassian.net/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10090&version=12404