PHP Wrapper for DCM4CHEE configuration and worklist/studies management

Marc Delpont

Nov 24, 2014, 4:15:50 AM11/24/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been asked to find or develop a PHP wrapper around DCM4CHEE, which can act as an interface to configuration (replaces jmx-console) and global management (replaces dcm4chee-web3).

It could be a complete PHP web interface with internal connectors, or a webservice (XML, SOAP, REST, ...) with methods to interact with DCM4CHEE.

The main constraint is that the final application will be developped in PHP (5.5) and may be hosted on a different server than DCM4CHEE.

Please tell me if this sort of wrapper already exists (and where I can find it) or if someone can help me to find where to start.

Thanks a lot.

Marc