Dcm4chee-arc-light Nearline storage issues

zhangyong...@163.com

May 16, 2018, 9:31:23 AM5/16/18
to dcm4che
Hi:
   Using the nearline storage function of the dcm4chee-arc-light project, I installed the 5.13.1 version to configure the incoming line storage, and configured the S3 object storage as the incoming line storage mode. The local storage fs was configured with the deletion threshold and export parameters. I configured If the storage space is lower than 27G, I would like to delete the local storage if it is lower than 27G. However, the test results show that the nearline storage does copy the local data to the S3 Object through ActiveMQ, but the local data is not deleted and the available space is less than 27G. , Is there a problem with my configuration, or is it that I understand it wrong? Please correct me. Thank you very much.
   Observe the log and find that the following information is printed:
2018-05-16 13:19:39,660 INFO  [org.dcm4chee.arc.delete.impl.PurgeStorageScheduler] (EE-ManagedScheduledExecutorService-default-Thread-4) Usable Space on Storage[id=fs1, uri=file:///opt/wildfly/standalone/data/fs1/] below 27GB - start deleting 7.229459968GB
2018-05-16 13:19:39,662 WARN  [org.dcm4chee.arc.delete.impl.PurgeStorageScheduler] (EE-ManagedScheduledExecutorService-default-Thread-4) No studies for deletion found on Storage[id=fs1, uri=file:///opt/wildfly/standalone/data/fs1/]

  Why does the prompt have no deleteable check?
Message has been deleted

zhangyong...@163.com

May 16, 2018, 9:42:20 AM5/16/18
to dcm4che

I want to automatically delete the fs local storage threshold

在 2018年5月16日星期三 UTC+8下午9:31:23,zhangyong...@163.com写道:

vrinda...@j4care.com

May 16, 2018, 10:32:29 AM5/16/18
to dcm4che
Hello,

Can you share the configuration of your 'fs1' and 'nearline' storage systems? Also, are you sure that objects/studies are copied/exported to nearline storage? (You can verify this in Private attributes on Study/Series/Object level, the 'Storage IDs of Study' should have 'nearline' also as a value)

zhangyong...@163.com

May 17, 2018, 4:26:35 AM5/17/18
to dcm4che
Hi:
    I'm pretty sure that the check/object has been copied to near-line storage, and I'm querying the database to confirm that the check StorageID is a near-line storage ID,

The screenshot above is configuration information。  Thakns a lot!

在 2018年5月16日星期三 UTC+8下午10:32:29,vrinda...@j4care.com写道:

Gunter Zeilinger

May 17, 2018, 4:35:39 AM5/17/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Why you have configured an External Retrieve AET for the cache file system? It's only intended for forwarding objects to another DICOM archive for longtime storage!

zhangyong...@163.com

May 17, 2018, 7:58:19 AM5/17/18
to dcm4che
I cancelled this configuration item, but still cannot automatically delete the local data

在 2018年5月17日星期四 UTC+8下午4:35:39,gunterze写道:

Gunter Zeilinger

May 17, 2018, 10:39:03 AM5/17/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Your SQL resulte does not show any evidence, that the are any objects stored at fs1!