how to find patient ct from other server by findscu class

יוסי לוי

Mar 21, 2017, 7:12:20 AM3/21/17
to dcm4che
I installed Conquest DICOM server in a Stationary computer and i have the port number, host name and AEtitle of this PACS.

I want to use FindSCU class to find some ct scan in the PACS according to ID or Patient name.

As i understand i need to provide the port number, host name and AEtitle of the PACS to communicate with the Conquest DICOM server.

I need help how to do that and which methods inside the FindSCU class should i use....

If there is other option to find some ct scan from some PACS server it can also be an option.

many thanks

yosi.