Populate the worklist

Steve Pillar

Jan 27, 2015, 5:41:35 AM1/27/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have set up the provision of worklists in dcm4chee.

I have set logging up for one modality, and can see in the request that the 0008,0080 tag is requested. However, in the response it is not populated.

How can I ensure that this tag is populated when the response is sent back to the modality?

Thanks

Wolfgang

Jan 27, 2015, 12:08:39 PM1/27/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Steve,
the question is: can dcm4chee submit the  tag 0008|0080 with a worklist?
Here is a list of dcm worklisttags.

I have a similar problem with 0010|1020, but no answer till yet.
Wolfgang

Steve Pillar

Feb 20, 2015, 5:25:01 AM2/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I finally did what I wanted by editing the orm2dcm.xsl file, which is found in the conf/dcm4chee-hl7 folder.

I included the following in the PV1 template:

<attr tag="00080080" vr="LO">
     <xsl:value-of select="string(field[11]/text())"/>
</attr>

The PV1.11 field of the incoming hl7 message will of course need to be populated.