Tools to DCM4CHE

Marco Apolinario

Feb 4, 2013, 3:21:21 PM2/4/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I developed two tools to  improve the workflow with dcm4chee.

1 - Oviyam CD, with this tool is  possible burn cd/dvd, i used the weasis as viewer, i think that is good, with this application  you can choose one or more examination to burning, see the link bellow

http://youtu.be/8YjRojOPRSQ

2 - Oviyam Scan, with this tool is  possible attach a report in examination as a serie, you can choose the file at directory local or call the local scanner, it is possible create a new patient and insert only this report, see the link bellow

http://youtu.be/vfMwLTcUIb4

Are these tools usefull? What do you think?

Your opnion are welcome

Diego Henrique

Feb 5, 2013, 1:24:36 PM2/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think they are useful, will you share their source code?
The second (scan) will add the document as a structured report?

Regards,

Marco Apolinario

Feb 15, 2013, 10:53:24 AM2/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diego, how goes?

First i'll share the exe(s).

The scan not use structured report yet, but its a great idea.

Keep me touch

Marco

pacsuser

Feb 15, 2013, 4:05:36 PM2/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
These applications will be very useful. The first one is very close to what I am looking for if it can also export the exams onto the hard drive in DICOM format and if we can do multiple accession numbers at a time. Source codes would be very helpgul too. Thanks so much.

YZ

pacsuser

Feb 15, 2013, 4:09:36 PM2/15/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Marco Apolinario

Feb 21, 2013, 1:13:41 PM2/21/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'll add this tool..

Marco Apolinario

Feb 21, 2013, 1:15:28 PM2/21/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'll add this option

Marco Apolinario

Apr 4, 2013, 10:50:23 AM4/4/13
Hi guys,

The download are available in site www.mpsthek.com

Any doubts contact me

Marco

charles strickland

Apr 5, 2013, 2:02:06 PM4/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I can't get to the download page. I would like to try the scan product. Is it able to choose a pdf and send to pacs as dicom encapsulated pdf? That would be a great feature.

Marco Apolinario

Apr 5, 2013, 2:06:50 PM4/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I'm working to include pdf too, as soon as possible i'll publish a release.

Keep me in touch

Marco
skype: marco.apolinario

2013/4/5 charles strickland <cestri...@gmail.com>
I can't get to the download page. I would like to try the scan product. Is it able to choose a pdf and send to pacs as dicom encapsulated pdf? That would be a great feature.

Funky Koval

Mar 10, 2015, 9:54:14 AM3/10/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco
I'm looking for a scanning tool which allow to scan referral or other docs, and add to study as new series
how about Your software ? can I download or buy it ?

Mirza

Mar 10, 2015, 12:14:38 PM3/10/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

Your provided download link is not working.
Please give a active link so that we can test it.

With Thanks
Mirza

Funky Koval

Mar 10, 2015, 4:00:07 PM3/10/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Your provided download link is not working

this topic is 2 years old :)

Mirza

Apr 20, 2015, 10:26:53 AM4/20/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
How can I get oviyam CD apps.

Please provide me the link as soon as possible.

With Thanks
Mirza

Marco Apolinario

Apr 21, 2015, 1:04:33 PM4/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Mirza

Apr 21, 2015, 2:04:01 PM4/21/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This wants License Key when I run this apps.

Thnaks
Mirza

Luis Rocano

Jul 27, 2016, 4:32:43 PM7/27/16
to dcm4che

Please your help, where can I download your program? and licensed ?

Marco Apolinario

Jul 28, 2016, 9:42:32 AM7/28/16
to dcm4che
Hi ,

Sendo to me the key, i will give to you the serial

Sorry to talke ao long to answer

Marco

gian78567 .

Jul 29, 2016, 4:26:30 AM7/29/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

hey Marco I would love to try those two tools. In particular the second you have listed. I would need to attach zip files to some of the patients.

Marco Apolinario

Jul 29, 2016, 9:37:30 AM7/29/16
to dcm4che
Hi Gian,

The second application, you can only attach JPG files as series of study.

Marco

gian78567 .

Aug 1, 2016, 6:15:31 AM8/1/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
thanks for your answer,

I understand that doesn't allow me to attache zip files.

Well I am looking for such a tool that does that without the need to view them, Just store and download are needed.

Any idea?