Accessing to Wado RS services

herve.be...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2018, 4:10:44 AM8/10/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I installed DCM4CHEE ARC LIGHT 5, with docker compose following the Wiki page https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Run-secured-archive-services-on-a-single-host#use-docker-compose

The installation is successful and I am able to launch
- Keycloak Admin Console : https://<<host>>:8843/auth/
- Console wildfly : https://<<host>>:9990/console/App.html#home
- ui2 application :  https://<<host>>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/#/studies

I need to use WADO-RS to access to my DICOM Objects by RESTful Services. I need to retrieve Dcm file in a zip file.

For exemple, if i type
https://<<host>>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies/1.2.826.0.1.3680043.9.352.54693
I receive a "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE".

http://<<host>>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies/1.2.826.0.1.3680043.9.352.54693
I receive a reponse "Unauthorized".

Should wado-rs be deployed ? Or what action can do to enable service ?
If there is token to secure the web service ?

Thank you to enlighten me ;-) .
Best regards

vrinda...@j4care.com

Aug 10, 2018, 4:33:39 AM8/10/18
to dcm4che
You can directly use archive UI to download the study as zip. UI takes care to pass the token to access the RESTful services.
Two options to download study/series as zip file are available as shown in attached doc.

- ui2 application :  https://<<host>>:8843/auth/dcm4chee-arc/ui2/

I need to use WADO-RS to access to my DICOM Objects by RESTful Services. I need to retrieve Dcm file in a zip file.

For exemple, if i type
https://<<host>>:8343/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies/1.2.826.0.1.3680043.9.352.54693

I receive a "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE".
downloadStudy.pdf

Bruno Barthez

Aug 10, 2018, 5:24:43 AM8/10/18
to dcm4che
Thank you for your response,

Yes all is Ok with the archive U2 client : i can dowload a zip file from my study using the way you indicate...... but i want to do it outside archive UI.
I want to acces to a "zip url" from my application (HTTP GET request) by having the study number.

I want to acces to this zip file with url like :

https://<<host>>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/aets/DCM4CHEE/rs/studies/1.2.826.0.1.3680043.9.352.54693

... as stipulate in Web Access to DICOM Objects by RESTful Services

vrinda...@j4care.com

Aug 10, 2018, 5:44:24 AM8/10/18
to dcm4che
You can refer Getting OIDC Access Token using curl and then using this token in WADO-RS Restful services. To access study as a zip, use application/zip in the Accept header
img.png

Bruno Barthez

Aug 11, 2018, 6:45:01 AM8/11/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much,

This open real perpectives for me :-) . I register curl as OIDC client in Keycloak folowing Getting-OIDC-Access-Token-using-curl .... And i'll use it in my php application as soon as I can access to WADO-RS Restful services

Thank you for your help
Best regards

Hervé

Sep 15, 2018, 6:09:39 AM9/15/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I have a little problem with the ssl connexion.

When i Access to RS service on 8843 port

My browser indicate me an ssl exception.

how can i attach my sll certificat to the RS service ?

I have already associated the ssl certificate with apache on port 883 but on port 8443 used by DCM4CHE could you tell me where can i do that (?)

Message has been deleted

Abraham Del Villar Hernández

Oct 29, 2019, 11:42:24 AM10/29/19
to dcm4che
What's up friend. You could solve this problem, I hope you can help me to solve it. Thank you!

Gunter Zeilinger

Oct 30, 2019, 3:37:37 AM10/30/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You are using the version with secured RESTful service, so you need to authorization your client against keycloak and include the Access token in the request.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Apr 25, 2020, 7:11:13 AM4/25/20
to dcm4che
Hi!
I read everything above. But I still did not understand how to get an image according to WADO.
I can only receive images from an archive in which there is no authorization.
But for an archive with authorization, this does not work.
I registered curl in keycloak, but I do not know how to apply it.
Can you give me an example of a link for an archive using authorization?
Please help

Снимок экрана_2020-04-25_14-04-59.png