There is no install_jboss.sh in the /bin directory of dcm4chee-2.18.3

Joey

Feb 29, 2016, 8:46:25 AM2/29/16
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
This issue was mentioned HERE and closed in jira HERE, but except for a install_service.bat I don't see any installation script for linux systems in neither
dcm4chee-2.18.3-psql.zip, nor dcm4chee-2.18.3-mysql.zip.

I am now wondering if I'm missing something, or if it is just not there..?

Ralf Hoffmann

Feb 29, 2016, 2:27:16 PM2/29/16
to dcm4che
Some files are missing.
Download 2.18.1
Copy the missiing file and modify some variable.
If i remember correctly, you have to replace the version number of dcm4che tools 2.0.27 to .28.
Not sure (if only needed for arr), maybe also the Version number to the lib dir until the output of the install script is clean. :-)

Joey

Mar 1, 2016, 6:02:19 AM3/1/16
to dcm4che
Thank you very much, I got dcm4chee-web3 up and running now.
I did not have to change anything, only define the path to JAVA_HOME : )

David Simic

Jul 27, 2016, 6:55:36 PM7/27/16
to dcm4che
Seems still to be a problem when downloading 2.18.3-psql.zip from sourceforge ...