DCM4CHEE-CDW - Installation Issue

Wesley Millan

Jul 8, 2017, 10:08:12 AM7/8/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,
I need help.

I have a problem installing dcm4chee-cdw.

Firstly I have a question:
- Is it possible to install dcm4chee-cdw on the same server where dcm4chee is?

If yes, in the dcm4chee-cdw 2.17.1 installation document says to download the package JBoss Application Server 4.2.3.GA and move to dcm4chee-cdw-2.17.0/bin, after that asks to run the install_jboss.sh < Path of JBOSS> and then run.sh. When I do this the service does not run because it says that port 8080 is busy.

The port is busy with the DCM4CHEE service. In install_jboss.sh I think I should indicate the Jboss path of DCM4CHEE but I cannot find it in the folders ...

NOTE: I already installed cdr-tools that contains cdrecord.
Using Debian 64bits

Please help me
INSTALL.txt