Migrate from 2 to 5

art_data

Dec 23, 2019, 8:22:42 AM12/23/19
to dcm4che
Hi all, please tell me, how can I migrate from one server (v2) to another(v5). I know that there is a service ForwardByQuery but I did not quite understand how it works, can you give an example or suggest another migration method?

art_data

Dec 23, 2019, 1:07:34 PM12/23/19
to dcm4che
Ok, I will answer myself - storescu.bat )

D:\dcm4che-5.20.0\bin>storescu.bat --prior-high  -c DCM4...@172.16.0.1:11112 G:\Archive\2016\4

In this example, I am sending the contents of the folder G:\Archive\2016\4 to a remote server with AETitle=DCM4CHEE ip address=172.16.0.1 and port=11112. But is so sloow....

Maybe another way is export studys from web ui using export function.