adding new aet on dcm4chee-web3

arif.i...@gmail.com

May 1, 2014, 4:28:44 AM5/1/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I tried to create new AET through dcm4chee-web3 with following parameter:
- Title: server1
- Hostname: localhost
- Port: 11113
The creation were successfull, but i failed to send echo message, with following message:

DICOM Echo to dicom://server1@localhost:11113:
Echo failed! Reason: Failed to establish Association aet:server1

I also found that there is nothing listening to that port:
Connecting To localhost...Could not open connection to the host, on port 11113:
Connect failed

The default AET I got during installation named as DCM4CHEE, could be echo successfully:

DICOM Echo to dicom://DCM4CHEE@localhost:11112:
Open Association in 94 ms.
Echo done in 94 ms!
Total time for successfully echo DCM4CHEE: 234 ms!

Anyone could help me please with this issue?
Thank you

ttkrpink

Aug 17, 2015, 2:11:18 AM8/17/15
to dcm4che
I am having the same problem. Is there anyone who have a solution?

Thanks alot

ttk

Funky Koval

Aug 25, 2015, 2:59:36 PM8/25/15
to dcm4che
hi
what exactly do You want to achieve ?
what kind of service on Your localhost is server1 ?