The statement did not complete successfully java:pacsDS not bound

JayByrd721

Oct 7, 2014, 10:48:52 PM10/7/14
Hello,

I am using DCM4CHEE-2.17.1-MSSQL on Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server Standard 2008 R2.  I am receiving/storing images, performing query/retrieve, and using the admin webUI successfully.  I have tried creating my first Dashboard Report but keep getting this error:

The statement did not complete successfully java:pacsDS not bound

The report saves but does not run.  Get this error when report runs in Table or Graph mode:

Could not render table for given statement

Any ideas?  I've looked around JBOSS config's to define this datasource but haven't found anything there yet.

Thanks,
Jay