How can I make DCM4CHEE-Web scaleble?

ttkrpink

Jan 7, 2015, 1:32:31 AM1/7/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to build a remote system which many users will use DCM simultaneously. Here is my plan to make it scaleble. Can someone advise me?

1. Use HAProxy front end as web server. Several web servers are connected to the HAproxy backend.
2. Use HAProxy front end as database server. Several database servers are connected to the HAproxy backend.
3. Use hadoop-hdfs-fuse to create a mount point on each the dcm4chee's storage. They all point to the same server.

I hope the above setup will have better performance on the web server and mysql end. And it will have good file system throughput for large files.

Is the above setting reasonable, overkill, or totally invalid? I'd like some advises before I set it up.

Thanks a lot for your help.

ttk