Reject specific dicom instance

devonma...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 3:20:26 AM10/9/18
to dcm4che

Hello together

I have a different use case,  in which I need to reject/deleted a specific instance from a dicom series.
There is no "Trash" Icon on the instance level.

instance-delete.jpg

How I can handle this use case?

Thanks for any help.

Regards
Devon

Shefki Esadi

Oct 9, 2018, 3:49:44 AM10/9/18
to dcm4che
Hi,

you are probably missing the permission to see that, Go to Configuration page -> archive device (default called dcm4chee-arc)->Device Extension->UI Configuration->default and a new child on "permission" while setting UI Action to "action-studies-instance", UI Action Parameter to "reject" and "Accepted User Role" to your role like "admin" (see screenshot). Save the form and reload the page.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

devonma...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 10:25:35 AM10/9/18