Open weasis without download Java (JRE)

Eugenio Gomez

May 4, 2018, 7:29:31 PM5/4/18
to dcm4che
Hi, currently i have a dcm4chee web3 2.18.0 with postgresql 9.3.4 working on windows 7 Ultimate 64bits. I'm opening the images with weasis correctly, but every time its downloading the Java Runtime from internet no matter if its present in the host. There's a way to avoid download the JRE every time? or download from the server instead of internet? I tested the weasis applet but didn't work, so i choosed the jnlp.

PD: The server is in LAN and i want to avoid use internet because we have bad internet provider.

Regards!

Bruss

May 6, 2018, 11:35:14 PM5/6/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Does it prompt you to update?

Eugenio Gomez

May 7, 2018, 7:54:20 AM5/7/18
to dcm4che

No, its always showing the following message:

Mensaje Java.png

Nicolas Roduit

May 7, 2018, 3:54:44 PM5/7/18
to dcm4che
You certainly have something wrong with your Java installation. Try to reinstall the JRE.