How to develop dicom server

Imagine New

May 28, 2015, 10:43:49 PM5/28/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I am new to developing dicom based systems. I want to develop a PAC System. i want to design this system using java language. So that i figured out that DCM4Che is good for DICOM developing from java language. Can you guys guide me through developing a DICOM Server. From Where do i need to begin development of this system?.
 Thank you guys..

ime

May 29, 2015, 4:10:27 AM5/29/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Why do you want to develop dicom system? Is it very difficult, and also you have opensource dcm4chee.
Maybe is better if you want to build new module for dcm4chee to add certain functionality.

This is my opinion.
All the best.