access dcm4chee WEB UI at http://<ip_address>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2

Amms

Dec 27, 2017, 1:37:42 AM12/27/17
to dcm4che
Hi ,

I successfully installed the dcm4chee-arc-light according to the steps found at https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Installation .
ARC version: dcm4chee-arc.5.11.0-mysql
Database: mysql 5.6.13
LDAP server : Apache DS 2.0.0 M24 and ApacheDirectoryStudio 2.0.0 M13
JBoss: Wildfly.11.0.0.Final

I could able to access arc UI at http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 . Now I need to access dcm4chee UI with my IP address instead of localhost ( http://<ip_address>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 instead of http://localhost:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 ). To achieve this where should I do the configuration to change the host? I tried to start wildfly using
$WILDFLY_HOME/bin/standalone.sh -c dcm4chee-arc.xml -b <IP_ address> , but failed to access the UI with
 http://<ip_address>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2.

 I am entirely new to this field. So any advice/suggestion
will be greatly appreciated.

Prakash Jayaraman

Dec 27, 2017, 1:56:23 AM12/27/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
http://technicles.com/how-to-make-your-jboss-or-wildfly-as-remotely-accessible/

Follow the steps given in the above reference to enable remote access to wildfly which is disabled by default.

Amms

Amms

Dec 27, 2017, 5:30:20 AM12/27/17
to dcm4che

Sorry. Its my fault. After have some browser settings modification, I can access the arc UI with my ip address.