Run dcm4chee-cdw in parallel to dcm4chee PACS

Hammad

May 25, 2013, 1:49:24 AM5/25/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi

i had successfully configured dcm4chee-cdw as per instructions provided. When i run the dcm4chee-cdw using the command run.bat and after that if i run the dcm4chee PACS Server using the same command run.bat i cannot get the web Administration (dcm4chee-web3) page it gives me error. But if i stop the dcm4chee-cdw and restart the pacs i get the web administration page of dcm4chee (dcm4chee-web3). Why is that????

I want to run both in parallel on same machine and can i burn CD/DVD of patient data from windows based platform???

--Hammad

fleetwoodfc

May 25, 2013, 7:57:59 AM5/25/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You get port conflicts if you try to run 2 jboss instances 'in parallel'. You can install CDW into the PACS jboss instance using the provided bin/install_cdw.bat.
Yes it works on Windows if you install cdrtools for Windows (or install Nero).