Need help with AMAZON S3 as a nearline file system configuration

GG

Mar 6, 2014, 5:38:58 PM3/6/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello, i'm really  new to this, especially to programming and compiling part of it.
If there is anyone that could do it for me - i'm ready to pay for this effort :)

I got working live cd - virtualbox  DCM4CHEE-2.17.0  (everything works fine)

So i need just this HSM Cloud  configuration to be added , tested  ( I mean to create a really stable and good template)

and couple suggestions about compression.

Please Help :) I can't do it anymore, but need it very much! Thank you people

shoot me an email to gg2...@live.com