dcm4che3 tools help

Agoel

Jun 28, 2017, 12:51:20 AM6/28/17
to dcm4che
I have the dcm4chee-web3 server running on my local machine linked to PostgreSQL database.

I now want to test sending / retrieving dicom studies from within a Java application (or the command line). I have successfully imported all relevant JARS in eclipse (I can do simple operations like convert jpeg to dicom). If someone could provide some basic instructions (or a link to another post) that explains how to setup an association, perform send requests (C-FIND, C-Echo, etc), and then listen for data (C-STORE).

I am new to dcm4che and have found a lot of the online tutorials/posts helpful, but seeing more sample code (or instructions from the command line) using the dcm4che3.tool package would be extremely helpful. If anyone has any suggestions they are much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 12.48.31 AM.png