weasis loading blank image

nutun

Aug 11, 2020, 7:36:53 AM8/11/20
to dcm4che

Hi,

I have installed dcm4chee-arc-mysql:5.22.3-secure (docker-compose installation) on Debian-Buster. I have installed Weasis-3.6.0 native version  on my windows PC.

Then I followed " https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Invoke-Image-Display " and " https://nroduit.github.io/en/basics/customize/integration/ " to load images in Weasis. Now when I click on eye icon, Weasis native version opens (which is installed on my Windows PS) but did not loads image ad it displays blank image.

I have also tried by deploying weasis.war (v-3.6.0) weasis-ext.war and weasis-pacs-connector.war (v-7.1.2) and weasis.war (v-3.6.0) weasis-ext.war and weasis-pacs-connector.war (v-7.0.1) one by one but can not call weasis web version as i used in some previous versions of dcm4chee.

I have two questions:
1- How can I load image in my Weasis native version?
2- How can I load image in Weasis web version by using weasis-pacs-connector as I used it in previous versions of dcm4chee.

Need guidelines in this regard.

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 12, 2020, 5:00:08 PM8/12/20
to dcm4che
There is nothing more to do than what is described in the documentation. If the images are not displayed, you should first look in the traces and post the errors.

nutun

Aug 13, 2020, 12:37:23 AM8/13/20
to dcm4che
I have attached the log file.

and what about the following question?
2- How can I load image in Weasis web version by using weasis-pacs-connector as I used it in previous versions of dcm4chee
boot-0.log

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 13, 2020, 1:53:57 AM8/13/20
to dcm4che
boot.log is the startup log only, you should be able to find errors in default.log

In this page, there is a description to configure weasis with the different versions of dcm4chee. Let me know if there's anything missing.

nutun

Aug 13, 2020, 3:10:59 AM8/13/20
to dcm4che
I have attached the default.log file.
default.log

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 13, 2020, 3:27:02 AM8/13/20
to dcm4che

nutun

Aug 15, 2020, 5:52:07 AM8/15/20
to dcm4che
Thank you Nicolas Roduit for your response.

I have followed the steps you suggested. And now I am at following point:

1- When I go to dcme4chee navigation page via http://<IP-Address>:8080/dcm4chee-arc/ui2 and click on eye icon, image opens successfully in Weasis.
2- I have downloaded the certificate by following the link you suggested at bottom of your reply. It downloaded a file named PACS_J4C.crt. Then I have imported PACS_J4C.crt in java through keytool but result was same as Weasis loads blank image (via https://<IP-Address>:8443/dcm4chee-arc/ui2) and log shows "Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown" error. Please tell me which certificate I have to import? Either I am importing correct certificate or not? Another thing is dcm4chee has already its certificate installed.

Log is as follow:

2020-08-15 09:37:47,359 DEBUG [org.keycloak.adapters.AuthenticatedActionsHandler] (default task-17) Policy enforcement is disabled.
2020-08-15 09:37:47,360 DEBUG [io.undertow.request.security] (default task-17) Authenticated as 3d2abc0d-1ac9-4693-abce-09af6398d5c6, roles [ADMINISTRATOR, auditlog, admin, user]
2020-08-15 09:37:55,649 DEBUG [io.undertow.request] (default I/O-1) UT005013: An IOException occurred: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:131)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:117)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:313)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.Alert$AlertConsumer.consume(Alert.java:293)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(TransportContext.java:186)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(SSLTransport.java:164)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.decode(SSLEngineImpl.java:668)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.readRecord(SSLEngineImpl.java:623)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:441)
        at java.base/sun.security.ssl.SSLEngineImpl.unwrap(SSLEngineImpl.java:420)
        at java.base/javax.net.ssl.SSLEngine.unwrap(SSLEngine.java:634)
        at io.under...@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.server.protocol.http.ALPNLimitingSSLEngine.unwrap(ALPNLimitingSSLEngine.java:75)
        at io.under...@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit.doUnwrap(SslConduit.java:773)
        at io.under...@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit.doHandshake(SslConduit.java:664)
        at io.under...@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit.access$900(SslConduit.java:68)
        at io.under...@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit$SslReadReadyHandler.readReady(SslConduit.java:1172)
        at org.jboss...@3.8.1.Final//org.xnio.nio.NioSocketConduit.handleReady(NioSocketConduit.java:89)
        at org.jboss...@3.8.1.Final//org.xnio.nio.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:591)

Nicolas Roduit

Aug 17, 2020, 9:27:13 AM8/17/20
to dcm4che
To clarify things, the right method is to use a real certificate (Let's Encrypt is free and works).

Importing the certificate into the Weasis keystore is a method for testing but not adapted for production. PACS_J4C is an example of a certificate that certainly does not match the hostname of your server.

nutun

Aug 24, 2020, 6:22:36 AM8/24/20
to dcm4che
Hi Nicolas,

My images are opening in Weasis Native version successfully now.
Now please guide me how can I open images in Weasis Web throu weasis-pacs-connecor and weasis.war or any other way to load images in Weasis web?

nutun

Mar 8, 2021, 1:40:03 AM3/8/21
to dcm4che
Hi,

Can you please answer my question in above post???

Nicolas Roduit

Mar 8, 2021, 3:15:41 PM3/8/21
to dcm4che
Not sure to understand what you mean by "any other way to load images in Weasis web". The different ways to integrate Weasis are described here.

weasis.war serves as a plugin repository to automatically update minor versions of the native distribution when connected to the web distribution (weasis.war). It is to facilitate the management of Weasis updates on a computer park by deploying just weasis.war.