Using OpenLDAP 2.4.44 instead of 2.4.45

stefan.ale...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 4:37:24 AM4/17/19
to dcm4che

Hi all,

I am still struggling to get my first install of dcm4chee running. As I am using CentOS 7, I have to compile most of the required packages from source since the versions in the repo are all older. I got almost all running except OpenLDAP. According to the documentation I should use v2.4.45. But since OpenLDAP is a core part of the OS, it already comes with 2.4.44. Has anyone has used v2.4.44 instead?

Thank you.

Steve

gunterze

Apr 25, 2019, 11:57:42 AM4/25/19
to dcm4che
OpenLDAP 2.4.44 is quite old (2016/02/05) - anyway it should work.
Why do not just use the provided dockerized version?