Error on Weasis Update from 1.2.9 to 2.0

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 1:25:58 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
HI

I had successfully configured weasis with conquest and it worked fine till version 1.2.9.

When i upgraded the version of weasis from 1.2.9 to 2.0 ( by replacing the weasis.war file only). When i try to open the downloaded viewer.jnlp file, the weais viewer interface is loaded successfully and it shows that it is loading images from Conquest PACS Server. Whereas request of C-Find was shown on the server console and no of records found against that search was also shown.

As the series on left pane finished loading it disappears from the left pane (thumbnail pane) and when all series are loaded  a blank screen of weasis is shown.

When i tried to downgrade to previous version 1.2.9, the loading plugin screen struck at 2 of 24. Although i had deleted .weasis folder from %AppData%.

I am using Windows Server 2003 with Java JDk 7u9. and Tomcat 7.0. I had upgraded both JDK to 8 and also Tomcat Server to 8 but problem remains the same.

Please guide where i am configuring it wrong
java console log file.txt

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 7, 2014, 2:54:55 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I've tried to setup conquest 1.4.17d and simply unzip weasis.war in the webserver directory. From the web page at study level, you can directly launch Weasis and it is working. I haven't changed any configuration in dicom.ini.

The images cannot be displayed when the patient birthdate is empty or have an erroneous format. This bug has been already fixed in Weasis 2.0.1.

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 3:23:00 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply. I will check the database for empty fields. Mean while will you please provide me the link to Weasis 2.0.1 as i cannot found it on sourceforge

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 3:31:33 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Will you tell me the webserver you are using (i am using TOMCAT 7) and did you deploy weasis.war files with other supporting files weasis-pacs-connector.war and weasis-i18n.

If i looked at the java console i am getting this error.

07.07.2014 00:26:53.955 *ERROR* [pool-8-thread-1]() org.weasis.dicom.codec.DicomMediaIO null

All the information in database is -updated. Now there is no blank column in database.

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 7, 2014, 3:57:42 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
No, it is not mandatory to have a server such Tomcat or JBoss. You can simply unzip weasis.war and weasis-i18n.war into the conquest directory "webserver". weasis-pacs-connector.war requires a web container server but it is not necessary any more as conquest build the manifest.

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 4:01:45 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
You mean instead of using Tomcat or JBoss i will copy weasis war files into webserver directory  of conquest (placed in htdocs of apache webserver).

Do i need to copy these files in a folder waesis already created there or simply place them on the root.

do i need to copy cgi-bin folder to the apache web server or not.

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 7, 2014, 7:36:51 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
To match the default configuration of conquest (%servername%/weasis), the structure must be dicomserver/webserver/weasis/ (example: dicomserver/webserver/weasis/substance.jnlp). So just unzip weasis.war into "webserver" directory should enough.

Please refer to the conquest installation if you encounter issues. I managed to launch Weasis 2.0 in conquest:
2) Unzip in c:\dicomserver
3) Configure the web server to point to the "webserver" directory
4) unzip weasis.war into the "webserver" directory
5) Go the web interface and click "view" at the study level

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 7, 2014, 7:39:35 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
And for the blank images, be sure that the wado server returns correct dicom files. You can insert the wado url in a web browser, download the dicom file and open in a viewer.

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 9:20:22 AM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks i will test and update you.

If possible can you guide me how can i compile/build weasis code as the link is not opening.

HM

Jul 7, 2014, 3:37:47 PM7/7/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I extract the weais in webserver folder of the conquest and configure webserver in my apache webserver. But on clicking the view i got the following error. Screenshot attached.

I wanted to know can you open this link?As i cannot open it and get Proxy Error. Reason: Error reading from remote server.

Can you also tell me how can i call weasis as applet in my application. Previously  i was calling weasis using this URL

In this case how can i use this url as weasis-pacs-connector.war is not copied in webserver folder.
Please guide and also send me updated war file of weasis that can be used as applet.
error.png

Nicolas Roduit

Jul 9, 2014, 2:50:34 AM7/9/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Use the google cache.

You have to choose, either you use the mechanism provide by conquest for building the manifest or you need weasis-pacs-connector (deployed in tomcat or jboss) and set the link below in a conquest script.

To know what is the problem with the error message, you should activate the log in Weasis (either in java console or in Weasis preferences).

HM

Jul 9, 2014, 3:29:47 AM7/9/14
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks... i will use the JBoss and Tomcat as that was easy as compared to the one you update me.

Once again thanks for your support and time.

大樹松岡

Jul 15, 2014, 12:49:17 PM7/15/14
Environment I windows7 64bit

I tried the steps 1-5.
I tried to open the Web interface of 5).
However, web interface did not open.

Do you need to install Apache?

2014年7月7日月曜日 20時36分51秒 UTC+9 Nicolas Roduit: