Incomplete deployment

Asad Ali Awan

Mar 5, 2015, 1:35:59 PM3/5/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone ,
I am facing a syntax error on the file dcm4chee-wado-xmbean file while deploying. It occured after modifying it using compression notes.
I have attached both the log file and the xml file , Please help me correcting this syntax error.

dcm4chee-wado-xmbean.xml
server.log

Alvaro [Andor]

Mar 5, 2015, 6:34:45 PM3/5/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asad,

You have this on the file, beginning on line 182:

    <descriptors>
      - <value value="com.sun.media.imageioimpl.plugins.jpeg.CLibJPEGImageWriter" />
      + <value value="com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder" />
    </descriptors>

Probably you've been checking a 'diff' file or some manual thas has 'diff' syntax. The minus '-' means to remove a line, and the plus '+' means to add it, but you don't have to literally put them on the file. So your file used to be:

    <descriptors>
        <value value="com.sun.media.imageioimpl.plugins.jpeg.CLibJPEGImageWriter" />
    </descriptors>

And you have to remove that line and change it to the new one, becoming:

    <descriptors>
        <value value="com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder" />
    </descriptors>

Good luck!

El 05/03/15 a las 19:35, Asad Ali Awan escribió:
Hello everyone ,
I am facing a syntax error on the file dcm4chee-wado-xmbean file while deploying. It occured after modifying it using compression notes.
I have attached both the log file and the xml file , Please help me correcting this syntax error.

Asad Ali Awan

Mar 6, 2015, 1:39:33 AM3/6/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Ever after doing that , i am facing the same syntax error .

Alvaro [Andor]

Mar 6, 2015, 5:40:32 AM3/6/15
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Edit the file from a clean one, just in case you've moved something around.

Thanks!