How to configure online store forwarding to nearline storage S3

YoungLiang

Oct 10, 2018, 5:25:43 AM10/10/18
to dcm4che
Hi:
  I configured 2 storage nodes, an online storage node fs in dcm4chee-arc-light, set the minimum storage space threshold, and a near-line storage node OOS [using S3 storage], how to store the data first and then store it in online storage. After the minimum storage space threshold, the data is forwarded to the nearline storage and the online storage data is deleted.
Or online storage received data synchronization to the nearline storage node. The wiki didn't understand, but I also hope to guide me, thank you very much!
Message has been deleted