Can't visualize Presentation State with Weasis v3.6.0

Sorin Cristescu

Apr 10, 2020, 9:05:41 AM4/10/20
to dcm4che
Dear all,

I've produced an Image and a Presentation State (2 separate DICOM files) using fo-dicom toolkit. I tested both files with the same fo-dicom and they look valid, i.e. all the DICOM attributes are there. I also reference the image from the Presentation State.
After that, I load the image properly in Weasis, but it can't show the Presentation State. The 2 DICOM files are next to each other, under the same folder, but if I put each in a separate folder, it still doesn't work. If I try to load the Presentation State separately in Weasis, I get an error.

Any idea what could be wrong ? Maybe another DICOM viewer is able to show both properly ?

Thanks,
Greetings,
    Sorin

Nicolas Roduit

Apr 13, 2020, 11:07:00 AM4/13/20
to dcm4che
If the presentation state is valid then it should be read by Weasis. PRs are not applied to the image by default (requires to select the right icon over the image).

Without clues (like samples, Weasis logs...), I can't answer.