Nearline Storage access and deleting

bjpl

Jul 25, 2013, 2:50:54 AM7/25/13
dcm4chee version : 2.17.3

OS : Ubuntu 12.04 Server (64 Bit)

Database : Mysql 5

I have setup a Nearline Storage (in NAS by iSCSI mounting point in local filesystem /srv/CT) for a dcm4chee installation and configured FileCopy service to copy all the studies received in Online storage to Nearline Storage without tar compression.
I have 1TB disk in server and 10TB in NAS.

Studies are copied after receiving in DCM4CHEE to NAS - I can see them in /srv/CT local directory but I don't now how to access or delete them from web interface or dicom node.

For test I delete all of studies from ONLINE_STORAGE in web interface and don't now what to do next...

How to receive/access studies from NEARLINE?

FileSystem[pk=2, archive, groupID=ONLINE_STORAGE, aet=DCM4CHEE, ONLINE, RW+, userinfo=null]
FileSystem[pk=3, /srv/CT, groupID=NEARLINE_STORAGE, aet=DCM4CHEE, NEARLINE, RW+, userinfo=null]

I'm out of storage on my old server and I want to change it for new.
I bought new 1U with 2x1TB in RAID1 and QNAP 5x3TB disk NAS for nearline storage.
I want to sent all studies (about 4TB) to new dcm4chee thru the network and finally change AETITLE, and IP of new serwer to name form old one.
I want to have about 600GB for ONLINE_STORAGE and NAS for the rest.

Thank you,
bjpl