DCM4CHEE-LIGHT v5.13.0 - monitoring queue issue

Docjay

Apr 5, 2018, 11:07:49 AM4/5/18
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Database:  MYSQL

I have an instance of v5.13.0 that I'm running at a clinic that I schedule all DICOM sends to be sent at 10pm.

I peeked in the database with

SELECT * FROM d4c5.export_task
where version = '0';

and i got back 110 rows that are scheduled to be sent today at 22:00 hours.

ISSUE:

The problem is that, there are tasks that are not reflected on the monitoring queue, 'TO SCHEDULE', on the Export Tab.  I should see 110 items for the 'TO SCHEDEULE' count, instead there is a count of '0'.

I've attached screenshots to demonstrate what I've found.  I haven't dug into myslq to find the query it is using to scrape the table yet.

thanks

export_task.JPG
tasks.JPG

Docjay