Problem with external worklist provider

bjpl

Oct 21, 2021, 1:39:51 AM10/21/21
to dcm4che
That's what I need after new clean docker install:
1. Change default AETitle from DCM4CHEE to AET1 - done
2. Add new node - my worklist provider and remote PACS- AETitle: AETMWL, port: 5678, address: 10.203.100.1 - done, verification success.
3. Add new node - MRI - AETitle: MRI, port: 104, address: 192.168.25.2 - done, verification success.
4. Add new node - CT - AETitle: CT, port: 104, address: 192.168.25.3 - done, verification success.
5. Forward all received studies to AETMWL - not yet configured

and the problem is how to send worklist to MRI and CT.
CT and MRI are configured to find worklist on DCM4CHEE Archive: AETitle: AET1, port: 11112, address: 192.168.25.1

It was working on 2.18.3 - I should only add Called AETitle: AETMWL in MWLScu in jmx console and add Worklist Provider: AETMWL in Web3MwlSCU.

Could you give me step by step instruction to make it work?

Regards,
Message has been deleted

bjpl

Oct 29, 2021, 5:45:39 AM10/29/21
to dcm4che
Hello,

any help?  How to configure dcm4chee-arc-light MWL?

Regards,

Vrinda Nayak

Nov 2, 2021, 4:06:01 AM11/2/21
to dcm4che
Your use case is not completely clear. To forward studies received by archive to any external destination / archive, you can configure export rules / exporters. See https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Forwarding-of-received-instances.

What exactly do you mean by
- Forward all received studies to AETMWL - If AETMWL is your worklist provider, you would normally want to query it to get worklist entries of a patient, not sending studies to it. If remote PACS is also a DCM4CHEE archive, you may choose to use same or different AEs for worklist provider and storage of studies.
- and the problem is how to send worklist to MRI and CT. - Worklists can be created in a worklist provider when DSS / OF systems send order messages to archive (Recommended) or user uses archive UI to create worklist entries (Not Recommended)

bjpl

Nov 2, 2021, 4:40:16 AM11/2/21
to dcm4che
Hello Vrinda,

AETMWL is  external worklist provider and storage and uses the same AET and port for storage and MWL.
Worklist is created in AETMWL.
I don't know how to configure new local dcm4chee 5 (AET1) to send worklist from AETMWL to CT and MRI.
CT and MRI are configured to query dcm4chee 5 (AET1) for worklist. It was easy in dcm4chee 2.18.x.

Export rules are clear for me.

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
bjpl

bjpl

Nov 2, 2021, 5:44:57 AM11/2/21
to dcm4che
                                                               /--> CT:104
AETMWL:5678 <--> AET1:11112 <--
                                       \--> MRI:104

AETMWL:5678 is external worklist provider and archive
AET1:11112 is local archive (dcm4chee-arc-light running on docker)

bjpl

Nov 7, 2021, 4:41:48 PM11/7/21
to dcm4che
With a lot of help from Vrinda, I started the MWL import to the Dcm4chee5.

The service works but produces an error that I don't understand. There is an error file in the attachment.
Please help, the server.log file grows very quickly.

server.log

Vrinda Nayak

Nov 8, 2021, 7:29:00 AM11/8/21
to dcm4che
Seems your external worklist provider does not provide any value for Scheduled Procedure Step Status, but this is a required field in archive's mwl table. On auto importing MWLs we had made this behaviour lenient for creation of MWLs, I have currently extended it also to update MWL - as the error in your server log shows that it fails on updating an existing MWL in archive DB on auto-importing it from external worklist provider.
For the time being, you may workaround by creating an archive attribute coercion rule (Configuration page -> Devices tab -> dcm4chee-arc device -> Device Extension -> Archive Device Extension -> Child Objects -> Attribute Coercion) with following details
- Name : <Give some appropriate name to your rule>
- DIMSE : C_FIND_RSP
- DICOM Transfer Role : SCP
- SOP Class UID : 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.31
- Conditions : ScheduledProcedureStepSequence.ScheduledProcedureStepStatus!=SCHEDULED|COMPLETED|DISCONTINUED|CANCELED|STARTED|ARRIVED|DEPARTED|READY
- Merge Attribute : ScheduledProcedureStepSequence.ScheduledProcedureStepStatus=SCHEDULED

bjpl

Nov 9, 2021, 5:07:05 AM11/9/21
to dcm4che
It's working.
Than you Vrinda.

Gerson dias

Jan 6, 2022, 1:49:08 PM1/6/22
to dcm4che
hello my dear friend, i need to make the same configuration as you did, but i can't progress, could you help me to make this configuration