Removed node from FORWARD but it keeps sending studies

Fede

Nov 9, 2019, 12:26:20 PM11/9/19
to dcm4che
Hi, I need some help with Forward.

I've configured FORWARD in jmx-console of NodeA to have studies sent to a NodeB.
It worked fine until I detected that NodeB was receiving new studies as well as old studies from NodeA, I could't find a pattern of which studies were being resent.

So I deleted the forwarding rule in A, but it doesn't seem to have done any effect.
NodeA keeps forwarding everything to B.

In jmx-console/forward of NodeA now I just have NONE.

I did try rebooting, and adding and removing NodeB a couple of times. Didn't work.

Any ideas?

Thank you!