SOLVED: change dcmStorageID storage path

Pela Silveira

Aug 3, 2019, 8:34:24 PM8/3/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
hello,

 I have installed a dcm4chee-arc5.16 in an hospital 2 month ago. I have just realized that it is storing the images in other directory that i thought.

I thought that the default was /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/fs1

but  actually is ${jboss.server.data.url}/fs1/

I saddly discovered that my logical volume is empty
 /dev/mapper/pacs--heller--img--vg-img    3170540968   73240  3030867572   1% /var/local/dcm4chee-arc/fs1

I make a big mistake while configuring, I didnt change permision in my new volumen so dcm4chee wouldn't be able to write there, perhaps that was the reason that it is storing in ${jboss.server.data.url}/fs1/, but that is an assumption.

I tried to change the value with apache directory studio, but it fails when storing new images. Do you know how i can change this?

Another thing a want to do is to move my postgre database. Do you know which is the correct procedure?

thank you in advance.

Pablo

Niels Wahlgreen

Aug 4, 2019, 9:16:20 AM8/4/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi Pela,

Did you remember to put “file:” in front of the path?

Like file:/var/local/dcm4chee-arc/fs1

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Niels Wahlgreen
Senior IT Consultant & Founder, Cand.Merc.(dat.)

Wahlgreen IT

Vadstrupvej 53‪ | 2880 Bagsværd
D:
+45 70 23 50 45 | M: +45 26 34 60 80
E:
ni...@wahlgreen.dk | W: www.wahlgreen.dk

Alle priser er ekskl. moms. Vi tager forbehold for prisændringer og/eller tastefejl.

Vores generelle betingelser er gældende. Læs dem her.

Pela Silveira

Aug 4, 2019, 8:24:43 PM8/4/19
to dcm4che
you are right!