postgres error after lack of energy

Filipe Barra

Mar 5, 2013, 1:07:03 PM3/5/13
I've tried to search for some error like mine but couldn't find anything because of I didn't know what to look for.
I had a lack of energy and my no-break didn't keep the dcm server on.
After this the server doesn't work.
- The server starts.
- Oviyam and web interface starts
- I can log in
- Q/R works
- BUT I cannot find any exam. When searching (Q/R or oviyam or web interface) no exam is find.
Attached are the server.log and boot.log files.
Thanks!!

log.zip

fleetwoodfc

Mar 5, 2013, 2:17:08 PM3/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you have a corrupted database - I would do a google search for postgresql "contains unexpected zero page at block 0" to see if you can recover.

Filipe Barra

Mar 5, 2013, 4:45:24 PM3/5/13
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I will search and post results after.