Undefined Realm When Logging Out - 5.16.2

Steve Lener

Jun 5, 2019, 10:07:53 PM6/5/19
to dcm4che
Good Evening!

When logging out, I am noticing the realm is undefined. (This is a fresh install in Windows Server 2016)

http://wsrvcpacsac001.****.org:8880/auth/realms/undefined/protocol/openid-connect/logout?redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwsrvcpacsac001.****.org%3A8080%2Fdcm4chee-arc%2Fui2%2F

I can login fine, using unsecure or secure. I have gone over my install many times, and I can't see where I possibly skipped a step.

If I manually enter the realm in to attempt to logout and release the token, I am seeing the following in the KeyCloak log:

22:03:56,317 WARN  [org.keycloak.services] (default task-2) KC-SERVICES0057: Logout for client 'dcm4chee-arc-ui' failed: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

May you suggest items to look at verify within my installation?

Steve Lener

Jun 6, 2019, 11:44:16 PM6/6/19
to dcm4che
Good Evening!

I figured this out! I did not have my realm setup correctly in my dcm4chee-arc.xml! (Translation I missed a step)

    <system-properties>
        <property name="dcm4chee-arc.DeviceName" value="dcm4chee-arc"/>
        <property name="super-user-role" value="admin"/>
        <property name="realm-name" value="dcm4che"/>
        <property name="auth-server-url" value="http://localhost:8880/auth"/>
    </system-properties>

:)