Can not checkout dcm4chee repository

Kubilay Sönmez

Apr 2, 2019, 6:55:02 PM4/2/19
to dcm4che
Hi all,

I want to checkout dcm4chee repositories but I can not success.
commands I ve got
Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dcm4che/dcm4che14/trunk' or Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://dcm4che.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/dcm4che/dcm4chee/dcm4chee-arr/trunk' Is dcm4chee repository moved?

fleetwoodfc

Apr 3, 2019, 9:24:28 AM4/3/19
to dcm4che

Kubilay Sönmez

Apr 3, 2019, 2:40:45 PM4/3/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hımm, This Repository is very Huge… 8,850 MB already downloaded and continue allready.
I think it incuded several old version.
Thank You.

7566...@qq.com

Oct 10, 2020, 2:30:52 AM10/10/20
to dcm4che

Hello, have you found the correct warehouse path?