Re: weasis-pacs-connector http 404

Message has been deleted

Nicolas Roduit

Dec 17, 2019, 4:35:58 AM12/17/19
to dcm4che
The message is the same when weasis-pacs-connector is not installed. Please provide the log at server side.

On Thursday, December 12, 2019 at 2:42:56 PM UTC+1, Washington Olmos wrote:

Hi. I followed the guide https://nroduit.github.io/en/getting-started/dcm4chee/.
I did what the guide says.
download the 5 files:

     weasis-pacs-connector.war
     dcm4chee-web-weasis.jar
     weasis.war
     weasis-i18n.war
     weasis-ext.war

and I put them inside the deploy folder.

Then configure as the guide in Jboss says

WebviewerNames = weasis
WebviewerBaseUrl = weasis: / weasis-pacs-connector / weasis

Then apply the changes.

when I want to see the images I get the following:

HTTP Status 404 - /weasis-pacs-connector/weasis

type Status report

message /weasis-pacs-connector/weasis

description The requested resource (/weasis-pacs-connector/weasis) is not available.

JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA

alguien puede darme una idea de que hacer para solucionar esto? desde ya muchas gracias
Can anyone give me an idea of what to do to solve this? From already thank you very much

bmug...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2023, 3:03:30 PM3/5/23
to dcm4che
i have the same issues anyone that has a solution