Unexpected error when handling authentication request to identity provider on docker installed setup

Shehzad Hamid

Jan 19, 2019, 8:26:28 PM1/19/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ive been testing conquest PACS and stumbled upon dcm4chee, followed the guide https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Run-secured-archive-services-and-Elastic-Stack-on-a-single-host and all installed find on a debian8 system. the issue is step 10 'Register the Archive UI as OIDC client in Keycloak' I can browse to the https://<docker-host>:8843/auth/admin/dcm4che/console but the user and pass admin / admin doesnt work and the error states as subject.

wildfly log file attached for kind perusal.

any help would be much appreciated.

rgds
log.txt
installation and status.txt

Shehzad Hamid

Jan 20, 2019, 10:00:39 AM1/20/19
to dcm4che
found the solution by reading multiple posts/docs on web

docker ps -a
looking for keycloak container ID which was on my system 5d64e18f10ac

docker exec 5d64e18f10ac /opt/keycloak/bin/add-user-keycloak.sh -r master -u admin -p admin
docker restart 5d64e18f10ac

gunterze

Jan 21, 2019, 4:08:17 AM1/21/19
to dcm4che
You do not need to configure a user with access to the master realm of keycloak. If you want - in particular to enable to add additional realms than "dcm4che" -, you may set KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_USER and KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD Environment Variables on instantiating the keycloak docker container.

Salifu Njidda

Apr 11, 2024, 3:42:47 AMApr 11
to dcm4che
Hello all, I am having this same issue too and trying to solve but no solution yet, I can not login to the dcm4chee archieve ui.
Message has been deleted