Re: REST API to get series for a study (/aets/{aet}/rs/studies/{study}/series) is not working

Message has been deleted

vrinda...@j4care.com

Oct 29, 2020, 9:29:31 AM10/29/20
to dcm4che
This API has not changed ever since it was implemented. How are you invoking the service? What URL have you used?

On Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 12:58:14 PM UTC+1 pande...@gmail.com wrote:

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 5.22.16 PM.png

I am trying to get series information using these REST APIs, I am able to get study information, from there I am taking the value in '0020000Dtag and using it in the API to get series information. But it is giving me error '404 - Not Found' same is happening with instance API.

Has the endpoint changed (I am using dcm4chee-arc-light version 5.18.0)?
Screenshot_20201029_142844.png

Bhavesh Pandey

Oct 29, 2020, 10:21:03 AM10/29/20
to dcm4che
Hi, I have hosted dcm4chee-arc-light on one instance on AWS. I am using the same URL for this API (Image) to get studies and whatever Study Instance UID I am getting from this, I am sending that to get series. URLs are same for both endpoints

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 7.48.59 PM.png

Bhavesh Pandey

Oct 29, 2020, 10:22:53 AM10/29/20
to dcm4che
Sorry got the error. I missed /dcm4chee-arc in endpoint