dcm4chee-xds Provide and Register failed - NoClassDefFound

Cynthia Ggh

Jul 20, 2017, 6:16:48 AM7/20/17
to dcm4che
Hi,

I am using dcm4chee psql 2.17 with dcm4chee xds 1.0.3

I have an error that I didn't have yesterday when I succeed to send an image to a local dcm4chee xds repository. But this morning I tried again and got this error

The first error is this one

Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at org.dcm4chee.xdsb.source.mbean.XDSbSourceService.exportDocuments(XDSbSourceService.java:393)
... 57 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot resolve imported resource: http://L83773:8080/dcm4chee-xdsb-repository?wsdl&resource=../schema/IHE/XDS.b_DocumentRepository.xsd
at org.jboss.ws.tools.wsdl.WSDLLocatorImpl.getImportInputSource(WSDLLocatorImpl.java:141)

And when I try again this error changes into this one :

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.dcm4chee.xds.infoset.v30.ws.DocumentRepositoryPortTypeFactory
at org.dcm4chee.xdsb.source.mbean.XDSbSourceService.exportDocuments(XDSbSourceService.java:393)
... 57 more

Do you have any idea of what could be wrong ?

I joined the server.log

Thanks a lot :)
server.log

Cynthia Ggh

Jul 20, 2017, 10:55:14 AM7/20/17
to dcm4che
Find it ! As I gave a proxy to reach an online registry server, dcm4chee always went out by the proxy, even for Localhost url or machine name. So I configured the service proxy in jmx-console as NonProxoHosts for localhost and machine name !