Add more storage space from a new disk

Tomas Bond

Dec 5, 2019, 9:12:32 PM12/5/19
to dcm4che
Hi, i have installed DCM4CHEE with the docker installation guide. Everything works fine. I have imported some studies from an old pacs server until the point i got no more space. I have attached a new disk to the server and mounted it at "/disk2" route. How can i make DCM4CHEE to see this location as another storage location?

storageuro.jpg

I would like to make an installation where i mount 3 x 3TB disks to routes /disk1, /disk2 and /disk3 and use that stoarge uris to administer more space. Is it possible? Some support on implementing this would be great!

Tomas Bond

Dec 6, 2019, 12:16:04 AM12/6/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
I got fs2 recognized, but how can i make DCM4CHEE recognize fs1 is full and start using fs2? i have mounted /dev/sdb1 to /var/local/dcm4chee/wildfly/data/fs2

storage.jpgThanks a lot!

Gunter Zeilinger

Dec 6, 2019, 2:08:36 PM12/6/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Would rather associated both Storage file systems only to DCM4CHEE - which is (by default) configured to act as C-STORE SCP - and not to DCM4CHEE_ADMIN - which is  / was (renamed to IOCM_REGULAR:USE in v5.13.3) configured to provide only Q/R Services, including C-STORE SCU, so it does not need an associated Storage.

Don't think that a Storage Threshold of 70GB is intended - that causes to remove the association of that Storage from the STORE SCP, if the free space falls below 70 GB!

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Oct 23, 2021, 6:01:48 PM10/23/21
to dcm4che
Hello,

You can add a new filesystem to storage with UI:
Config->Device->dcm4chee-arc->Extensions->Device Extension->Edit Extension->Extensions->Archive Device->Edit Extension->Child Objects->Storage Descriptor->Add

Enter values in fields Storage ID (just name it) and Storage URI ( lets suppose your storage is located in /storage on linux, so you fill this way: file:///storage/).

Leave other fields as default and save.