Delete Local Images in Mayam

HM

Feb 3, 2017, 8:55:50 AM2/3/17
to dcm4che
Hi

Can you share Windows DOS Command for Mayam to RESET LOCAL DB.  My doctors download images to view but they forgot to delete them and this eats too much space and also slow down the application.

Thanks

--HM

Devishree Kalaiselvi

Feb 3, 2017, 10:36:30 PM2/3/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

    You can RESET the LOCAL DB from the application itself.  Click "Settings" button on the top right corner and select "Reset Local DB" option.

    Note: This option is available from version 2.0.

Thanks,
Devishree.V,

Team Lead

Raster Images
Salem 636 004, TN, India

HM

Feb 4, 2017, 12:46:53 AM2/4/17
to dcm4che
Thanks for prompt reply. But I want to do the subject task using Windows DOS Command not from the GUI. So that whenever doctor open Mayam. After opening the DOS Command runs and clear the local DB.

--HM

Prakash Jayaraman

Feb 4, 2017, 1:59:43 AM2/4/17
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
There is no provision to reset the local DB from the command line as of now. We will plan for including auto deletion of older studies based on deletion rules in the future version.

On Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 11:16 AM, HM <hammad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for prompt reply. But I want to do the subject task using Windows DOS Command not from the GUI. So that whenever doctor open Mayam. After opening the DOS Command runs and clear the local DB.

--HM

HM

Feb 4, 2017, 4:49:25 AM2/4/17
to dcm4che
Okie. When we will expect the new version of Mayam as its been a long time.......

--HM