Harley

Dec 11, 2019, 1:25:05 PM12/11/19
to dcm4che
Now, after deployed the most recent docker implementation using https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Distribute-secured-archive-services-and-Elastic-Stack-over-several-hosts-without-Docker-Swarm
I have follow the steps for weasis-pacs-connector integration as https://github.com/dcm4che/dcm4chee-arc-light/wiki/Invoke-Image-Display
I'm facing a new issue when i clicked the eye icon in the UI of the archive (nothing happens).
I've checked in 3 different browsers with the same result.
i've change the property value to this: IID_STUDY_URL=../../weasis-pacs-connector/IHEInvokeImageDisplay?requestType=STUDY&studyUID={}&access_token={}&target=_blank, then in IE that opens a new window but the response is 302 (can't reach the page)
In the logs seems all is fine, but weasis doesn't open at all, when i hit the eye icon

Thanks

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled3.jpg
Untitled4.jpg

Clédio Moreira Paiva

Dec 11, 2019, 4:50:56 PM12/11/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
If you are not using the d4chee secured version, maybe you dont need the access token argument in this property

IID_STUDY_URL=../../weasis-pacs-connector/IHEInvokeImageDisplay?requestType=STUDY&studyUID={}&access_token={}&target=_blank

Harley Cruz Cosio

Dec 11, 2019, 5:35:47 PM12/11/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
If you see the first sentence of the tutorial that I have followed, is clear that I'm using the secured deployment

Harley's Iphone

Dec 12, 2019, 5:45:27 AM12/12/19
to dcm4che

Hi,

from dcm4chee-arc-light UI seams to be all fine, you have to make sure that the weasis is correctly installed.

Best Regards
Shefki Esadi

vrinda nayak

Dec 12, 2019, 6:44:56 AM12/12/19
to dcm...@googlegroups.com
Followed Embedding in dcm4chee for dcm4chee-arc-light and can reproduce the issue, but we need Weasis team here to help out.
Reproducible with archive version 5.19.0 (which had Invoke Image Display Patient URL and Invoke Image Display Study URL properties on Archive Device level) and 5.19.1 (which now requires IID_PATIENT_URL and IID_STUDY_URL to be configured as properties in respective Web Applications on Device Extension level)

The archive invokes the URL correctly and receives 302 (Found) in the response.

Washington Olmos

Dec 12, 2019, 8:02:28 PM12/12/19
to dcm4che
I can't see images from localhost: port / weasis-pacs-connector

HTTP Status 404 - /weasis-pacs-connector/weasis

type Status report

message /weasis-pacs-connector/weasis

description The requested resource (/weasis-pacs-connector/weasis) is not available.

JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA

I receive that error. I followed the tutorial of
https://nroduit.github.io/en/getting-started/dcm4chee/ but I can't find an answer to that error. Any idea how to fix it?
?

Harley

Dec 14, 2019, 12:09:24 AM12/14/19